MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LAST WEEK - "ARCADE"

Time flies, huh?
It just seemed like a month ago when I was franticly working to get the paintings done so that my new show could open. Oh wait, I WAS a month ago. Well, for those of you who haven't checked it out, you still have until Saturday, September the 25th. If you just cant make it, be sure to check out this little movie (that is also posted on my website).
I made it on my little mac, but be warned, the production values are not spectacular. It is a bit 'Blair Witch Project-y'. So expect a little drunken camera work. If you were expecting something Spielberg-y you will be filled with disappointment. Be pre-warned that there is some music with this little movie tour, so if you are watching this at the office make sure to turn down your speakers. OR prehaps turn up your speakers and attract a crowd of co-workers who can check it out too!! (can you tell I am not an office worker? ;-) If you are like me, you may just have the song stuck in your head for the remainder of the day. Also be warned that I got a bit heavy on the imovie transition effects! It is a bit of an illness.
Enjoy the video, and hey, try to make it out to my big exhibition this week! There is nothing like seeing it in person!!


No comments:

Post a Comment