MORE ABOUT ME

Saturday, October 16, 2010

VACATION...ALL I EVER WANTED....

VACATION....HAVE TO GET AWAY.
That was a little 'Go-go's for you! I am probably dating myself with that reference.....hmmmm..
I am keeping this short today, as I am off on vacation and I do not want you to miss me.
I still care. 
But, I will be doing a little cross-boarder shopping. Mama needs some new shoes.
As a kick off to my vacation, I saw "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" Musical last night here in Toronto.
It was super fun and more than that it was total eye candy.
I am not gonna show you the scenery - I don't want to spoil it for you, but since I have nothing new to report in my own work, I am attaching a few photos from last nights show.
The costuming was INSPIRATIONAL (for me) - and I will probably file the pictures for reference...
Just get a load of the COLOUR!!!!!!!
WOW!!!
Here you go poppits...enjoy:







No comments:

Post a Comment