MORE ABOUT ME

Sunday, November 14, 2010

CITY MEETS COUNTRY

Well, it is that time of year again. The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair.
For those of you who have never been, SHAME ON YOU!
Let me run down the event for you.
Yearly, all the best of the farm comes to Exhibition Place in Toronto.
So, I mean, the best in ALL agriculture, and farming.
I am only one generation away from the farm myself, and as far from rural as I am, I always find a lot to enjoy on my yearly trip to the Royal!
I was fortunate to be a part of the art exhibition there....but more about that tomorrow!
Here are some fun photos from my big day at the farm.
ENJOY!
I loves me some butter art. 


Vertical farming - read about this.....it is AMAZING!!!


The gayest tin man EVER.....why was he at the Royal? Good question!


This is a Dalmatian. I think? (I don't really know my animals)


Ah, cow love. So moooving.


Artists working on animal portraits!


Gourd grief!


It's a beet. I KID YOU NOT!


Baked apple. YUM!


I guess it sounds better than 'hot dog pigs'. Get it? Weaner = Wiener?? GET IT??


Pigs with tattoos. Very 2011!


"Don't you just love my earrings?"


I believe this is the rare Adam Lambert Breed of Rabbit.


YIKES! Even its folds had folds. Someone needs to do a bunny intervention.


1100lbs of pumpkin pie = YUM!!

The Horse Building at the CNE is stunning Deco architecture!!

Authorized parking only. Really? 
I love this style of architecture!!

Homeward bound!
Well?
What did you think of my tour of the Royal?
Next year, I encourage you to check it out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment