MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, December 10, 2010

SIGNS AND POSTERS OF DISNEY.....PT2

Ok, the cat is out of the bag.....so we have already learned that I am a bit of a Disney fanatic.......
I came across these posters that Pixar came out with. Pixar just does everything right!!
I LOVE THESE!
They are so awesome and retro.
These are created for Disney by Eric Tan. He has done a bunch of stuff that I think it super.
Check him outat:
http://erictanart.blogspot.com/2007/08/heres-walle.html
These are inspired by WALL-E and have that cool 1950's space-age look that I LOVE LOVE LOVE:

There is that purple again......I think it is a sign......

Nicely done...I love the ad part at the bottom.

It is all about that red. And the diagonal line of the ship!!

This is a bit 2001: A Space Odyssey...don't cha think?

Oh teal.....old friend.....

Cute cute cute!

What do you think?
Great huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment