MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, February 7, 2011

HYDROGEN AND STUPIDITY!

I am not sure that is a very compelling blog title....but......it is the name of my newest painting!
As you know I am in S-U-P-E-R production mode, gearing up for The Artist Project 2011.
I want to get back to it, so here is the newest finished painting:
16" x 20",  Acrylic and Mixed media.
So as you can see it is all painted, with come wires and wood applied as well!
I hope when it is sunnier to get a better picture!
I am happy with it, although it is much darker than I was intending it to be!
What do you think?

Oh , and I am also working on this little bot (below)
I hope to have it done tomorrow.....I will post pics ASAP!

Thanks for reading!!
What do you think of these new works?
I would LOOOVE your input!!

No comments:

Post a Comment