MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PRODUCTIVITY...AND HOUSEKEEPING

I know.........boh-ring title.
The truth is, I am super productive in my painting right now, to meet my deadline for
The Artist Project
Sadly, it means my social networking suffers.
My tweets are not regular, my blogging is spotty & my facebook status has been the same for several days.
"Rob Croxford is stressed"
Anyways, I thought I would do a quick post about my latest works.
This one is brand new and in progress:
60" x 30".....gotta be done by Friday....YIKES
I have just finished re-designing another old painting too!!
This one (below) will change DRAMATICALLY very soon:


Finally, I just finished another little 20" X 16". Called "Photographic memory":


WHAT  A CRAPPY PHOTO HUH? It looks like I took the picture from a moving car.
I will post tomorrow with a good picture.
I just wanted to let y'all know that I was still alive despite my blogging absence!
I will blog again soon!
I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment