MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, May 30, 2011

COUNTDOWN....AND R.A.W. INFO.....

So, the countdown is on. I have 8 days until I hang my latest show!
I still have a LOT of work to get done......but things are beginning to take shape.
I am down to the last 6 paintings. I will have a couple to show you for Friday, but until then, I wanted to mention a show I am part of this upcoming weekend.
I am doing the Riverdale Art Walk.

I have done this show a number of times in the past - in the par. BUT this year, I am opening up my studio on Queen St and showing from there! How exciting is that?? I am excited about NOT having to set up in a park and get wet!! I can sit in the comfort of my own studio, right in the heart of all the action.
What makes this different? Why come to this show? Well there is lots of great art in the parks and up Queen St! Also I will NOT be showing the works that you will find in The Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition. So it is stuff some of you have not seen.
You will also NOT see the works from my upcoming AUTO FIXATION EXHIBITION!
What will you see? Some very well priced 'older' works!
Come out and get a deal!!! Here are the deets:


The 13th Annual Riverdale Art Walk is a two day, juried fine art exhibition open to all. We showcase established and emerging artists in retail spaces, artists’ studios and in Jimmie Simpson Park. We select artists through an anonymous juried process that does not discriminate on any basis.
Saturday June 4th and Sunday June 5th from 11am-6pm
756 Queen St. E. (Basement Studio - right below Hangman Gallery)

I hope you come out despite the weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment