MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, August 29, 2011

'PEGGING IT UP!

Well, it is that time again, time for my yearly pilgrimage to my dear friend Erika's house in the 'Peg.
Actually it is first to the Peg, then on to the family cottage in Kenora!
F
U
N
So due to that, I do not have a post for you today!!!
Maybe because I am on vacation......maybe because I am LAZY....
Either way, I am at a cottage in Kenora right now......probably doing this:


"The loons...Norman, the loons....."
(yes, that was actually an 'On Golden Pond' reference.
SHEEESH!
I know what you are thinking.....
"LUCKY".....well you are right. I am blessed to have another vacation!!
To read all about my trip out west, you will have to stay tuned next week.
But so you can see what is coming.......please review LAST years post-peg blog post:
HERE!!
(for those of you worrying about #WW - DO NOT....I will have something great for you!!!!)
Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment