MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, September 12, 2011

COTTAGING AND ANTIQUING.....AKA the PERFECT weekend....

Well, I know you are wondering why there was no post on Friday.
I was away.
AGAIN!!
I know....what a whirlwind life, n'est pas?
So this time, I was at a cottage up in McKellar (right around Parry Sound)
Then on the way home, we stopped at Roadshow's 400 Antiques Mall.
Here are some photos from my weekend!
Enjoy!
No...not the Moulin Rouge.....

Another splendid cottage view!!!

Waterlillies

Husband. Running away from the canoe! 
Beautiful! 
Sitting on the dock of the bay. (AKA LAZY cottagers)
At the 400 market......i think kids toys are a little TOO MUCH!! 
I bought this lovely welcome mat for my home!

 AND this bedspread for the guest bedroom!!!

AND ALSO THIS "ART".

This was a holographic picture that changes from a tiger to a naked lady.

Giving new meaning to "up to my tits in tigers"!!

Husband refused to push me around in this.

No idea what it is...but it is cool, huh?

Cool game.....that I did not buy 
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

This is FONTastic!!

Yes, a foot powered dentist drill.
SERIOUSLY!!!!
My teeth hurt just thinking about it!

The old 'bomb' lamp. Perfect for your child's bedroom!!

Sadly these shoes pinched my feet, so I had to leave them.

WOW! Ye olde cash register!

I love this Disco Fever lunchbox!

Now...just picture this jumpsuit with the gold shoes.......
AH-MAH-ZZING

This embroidered Jesus painting was HUGE!!!

That poor dragon just needed a cat nap.
So, there you go.
I hope you enjoyed my photos of last weekend.
F-U-N!
Now, the cottage season is done.
sigh.

1 comment:

  1. okay I was picturing you in that shiny jumpsuit with the gold shoes

    ReplyDelete