MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, October 24, 2011

GOING WITH THE 'FLO & CREEP OF THE WEEK

Hello friends.
Well, if you are a Facebook friend of mine - or like my page on facebook, or even follow me on Twitter.... (and if you do not - what the heck is wrong with you) then you know I was just in beautiful Buffalo.
Or as I like to call it, The 'Flo - actually I was calling it The 'Buff...but there was a huge backlash!
I gotta admit, a little cross-boarder shopping is a GREAT way to spend a couple of days.
So, I am gonna show you a couple quick pics from my weekend....
AND as a bonus, I am gonna do my Creep of the Week - Buffalo Style!
(breaded and covered in sauce)
Here we go:
I am not sure Native American people are big celebrators of Thanksgiving.
I could be wrong. 


WOW! This was in our hotel bedside table.
That is what you get for staying at Osmond Inns?!


FEEEEEVER!!!!!


We went to all the CLASSIEST stores.


I HATE bad murals - especially this kind that you can find at EVERY Greek restaurant, from here to Athens.


I find this RIDICULOUS! I don't know which is most disturbing:
Bride of Frankenstein or Dirty Hippie!?? 
Yes, I am wearing them RIGHT NOW!!
JEALOUS MUCH????




I LOVE THIS...but it is a sell out,  n'est pas?
Slutty Zombie is the new Slutty Nurse Costume.
I have a couple more pics - but I will share them later.
I want to share this AWESOME Creep of the Week:

The New York Central Terminal in Buffalo, New York, was a key railroad station from 1929 to 1979. The 17-story Art Deco style station was designed by architects Fellheimer & Wagner for the New York Central Railroad. After years of abandonment, it is in derelict condition, but is now owned by the non-profit preservation group Central Terminal Restoration Corporation


(**remember some images can zoom - just click on the images to enlarge them!)















 Check out these pics and more at: THIS LINK

Hope you enjoyed today's post!!!!
See you on WEDNESDAY!!!

2 comments: