MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WW41: A YEAR IN REVIEW

Hello all.
As you may know, at the beginning of each new year, I try to take stock of everything that I was happy with and accomplished in the year.
One of the best things I started last year, was my "Wonderful Wednesday" posts.
This is the 41st entry!!!
So, to commemorate the year in WW's, I give you my 5 most favourite-ist favourite things!!!
(in no particular order)

1.) Muppets. Or more specifically - The Muppet Movie. No surprise there, huh? It seems every week had something that I just loved!! Be it the posters or the trailers or the songs OR THE MERCH!!!!
I mean how can you not love this:


Or how about this:

Or this:
cake pops from www.bakerella.com
Or this....
 Or this:
 or this:

Or these:
Adidas SuperStars !!!!!!
OOOOR THIIIIIS:


OR THEEEESE...OMG SOMEONE STOP ME!!!
 

ok.....another FAVOURITE - BEST OF THE BEST Was....

2.) JUNK CULTURE - Every couple of days, this website helps me find GREAT stuff to blog about!!!
Thanks to them for great stuff like this:

or this:

or this:
OR THIS:
or this....oh...you get the idea:

3.) NEW YORK CITY. I talked about the City that never sleeps a lot over the weeks!!!! BECAUSE I LOVE IT!!!!!! HERE IS WHY:



 
     Read about the foods I ate there HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE

     Read all about the billboards of times square here

     Read about the unused subway here

So my final recommendation. GO. GO THERE OFTEN. 
BE A PART OF IT. NEW YORK NEW YORK!!!!

4.) The Civil Wars. I have told you about them ice this year......so I am not gonna tell you again.
      You will have to read about this SUUUUUUPER band that opened for Adele on tour this year!!
       I can tell you that they have a indie/folky/singer songwriter kinda vibe and the members are Joy 
      Williams and John Paul. They are not married...but they have great chemistry and a good backstory!!


and here are a couple of songs I haven't featured before:


This one is Taylor Swift FEATURING them:



(thanks again Dale!)

5.) Finally.......this style of poster art I LOVED a lot this year. Thanks to Eric Tan!!!!
     You can see his Disney posters on my blog:
     HERE
     HERE 
     and HERE







   Aldo check out his work on his BLOG!!

Ok....so that is my year end wrap up of WW.
What did you think of this years posts?
Is there a favourite that I forgot??
PLEASE SHARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment