MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, February 24, 2012

NEW WORK!!!

HELLLLLOOOOO!
Well, it is 5 days until I load in my booth for The Artist Project.....I wanted to show you another new streetcar image before I get to the 411 about T.A.P. Check out the latest painting:

"Feel the Excitement", Acrylic on Canvas, 30" x 24"
I am gonna admit something, I am not SUPER jacked about how this turned out.
I was thrilled with the concept and the drawings, but then it just doesn't knock my socks off as a final product! But, like children, they can't ALL be my favourites, can they?
If you live in Toronto, you may recognize that the 'poster' depicts Dundas Square.
As you can tell, I am not a super fan of that either. ;-)
I feel like we are trying to hard to be NYC........and failing....(thus the keychain of NYC)
I love the quote: "Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else!"

OK....so where can you see this???
THE ARTIST PROJECT 2012
Let me tell you all about it.....


The Artist Project is a meeting ground for artists, collectors, and art enthusiasts. View and purchase original Canadian and International art from over 200 juried contemporary artists and enjoy an eclectic program of talks, special features, and art installations. Whether you are a first time buyer or seasoned collector, this four day art fair is a rare opportunity to meet and purchase directly from independent artists. Now in its fifh year, The Artist Project returns to the Queen Elizabeth Building at Toronto’s Exhibition Place.
March 1 – 4, 2012
BOOTH #201 (map below click to enbiggen it!)


SHOW HOURS: 
Thursday, March1st,      7PM – 10PM (Opening Night, 19+ Event)*
Friday, March 2nd,        12PM –   9PM
Saturday, March 3rd,    11AM –   9PM
Sunday, March 4th,       11AM –  6PM
*A portion of Opening Night ticket sales will be donated to the Canadian Art Foundation.

SHOW LOCATION

Queen Elizabeth Building
180 Princes’ Boulevard, Exhibition Place
Toronto, Ontario

REGULAR ADMISSION

Valid any day between Friday, March 2nd to Sunday, March 4, 2012.
Adult$14 At the door
Adult$12 Online
Senior (65+)$10
Student (13-17)$10BUY >




Opening Night Tickets
$25 At the doorBUY >
Opening Night Tickets$23 Online

MORE TO DO:

SO COME OUT AND SEE ME AT TAP NEXT WEEKEND!!
I love to see familiar faces!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - looks amazing. You might be interest in this post on the Auckland Art Gallery http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/10/revamped-auckland-art-gallery.html Look forward to following your blog

    ReplyDelete