MORE ABOUT ME

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

THURSDAY NIGHT: SIGN OF THE TIMES!!!

Howdy all!
Well, we are down to the last few days before the big show opening.
I really hope you can make it out on Thursday...here are the deets:


Sign of the Times features 18 BRAND NEW WORKS! 
(and another 7 in the back stockroom)
I am happy to finally debut this new work, at 129 Ossington.
I am really pleased with these paintings, and would love it if you would join me for a drink and a nibble on THURSDAY OCTOBER 11TH from 7PM-10PM. 

The gallery is located on Ossington Avenue 
(north of Queen St. and south of Dundas)

COME OUT FOR A DRINK WITH ME!!!!!

Here are a couple more smalls that I am exhibiting at this show:

"Bug",  Acrylic on mixed media, 9" x 12" 
"Live Better",  Acrylic on mixed media, 12" x 12"


No comments:

Post a Comment