MORE ABOUT ME

Thursday, November 15, 2012

WW91: OZ, ANDY RUDAK AND THE LEAP!

Sorry guys!!!! I had this post set to auto publish while I took a brief get-away......alas......not so much....
So here it is.......enjoy!

1.) New trailer and images from Oz!!!! Check out this awesome new trailer and poster from the upcoming Disney film "Oz the Great and Powerful". True, I am not a fan of James Franco.....BUT WOW....need to see this one!!! NEEEED TO! (remember to click on these to enlarge them!!!!)







and here is the new trailer:

2.) Andy Rudak is a London-based still life advertising photographer, and he has created a series of cityscapes made entirely from cardboard. With the help of master set-builder Luke Aan de Wiel, Andy recreated dream-like views of London, New York, Mumbai, Paris and Tokyo. He is also producing a book following the process of construction from start to finish! Super cool!!! I think they are creepy and FABULOUS!!!





Check out Andy's site too!!!!!
(via Junk Culture  - via It's Nice That)

3.) SORRY TO YELL.........BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I NEEEEEED TOO!! Leap represents an entirely new way to interact with your computers. It's more accurate than a mouse, as reliable as a keyboard and more sensitive than a touchscreen. For the first time, you can control a computer in three dimensions with your natural hand and finger movements:

Ah-mah-zing!!!

4.) A little mid-november JAZZ! Not new. But new to me! Maybe new to you??? I really like Canadian jazz vocalist Emilie-Claire Barlow. I especially like the album full of showtunes called "The Very Thought of You". It was released in 2007, it features silky-smooth renditions of Nat King Cole's "Almost Like Being in Love," Billie Holiday 's "What a Little Moonlight Can Do," and Mama Cass' "Dream a Little Dream of Me" alongside interpretations of hits from various musicals including Guys and Dolls, Oklahoma!, and Pennies from Heaven....


I also like this jazz version of a Cher classic!!


5.) I HAD to share this with you. (Thanks Cindy/Dale.) It is called emergency complement dot com.
Here was mine today:

Get yours at HERE! (Then let me know what it is!!!)

BONUS!!!!
I decided to add a bone #6 because I was late this week with this #WW post!

6.) If you enjoy the tv show "Community".......and I know there are a few of us who do............ here are a few outtakes:








No comments:

Post a Comment