MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, December 10, 2012

JUST TO REVIEW......


So...last week was a great week for me!
I debuted my BRAND NEW prints (ands a special christmas promotion)


Dave Leblanc's column in the globe helped to drum up business
(if you missed the article...here it is!)
I also made it into the grid:

I was fortunate to make a few sales at this show that runs for 8 more GLORIOUS DAYS:

The Collective: 12 Days of Christmas Located at 38 Abell Street (Queen WEST - just west of Dufferin St.) The show runs from Saturday December 7th to Tuesday December 18th.
Daily from 11am-6pm

ALSO AT THIS SHOW IS THIS NEW PIECE:
"Beachcomber" #2, Mixed Media 
Ok...it is not NEW new.....I just renovated this older piece: 


I added new imagery that is taken from my SOLD painting "Refreshing":

 I also retouched all the colours - so that they were more harmonious! I am really pleased with this one now!!!

You can see this one at The COllective Show......and you can also buy the following 3 prints: "Fun" (ontario place), "City Hall" and "Simply Beautiful"(the Flatiron Building)

I know what you are thinking.....I am not busy enough!?
Well, to add to my Christmas exposure.....you can also buy a framed print at:

Ok.....so that is all the news to report for today!!
But...there will be more by the end of the week.....exciting stuff on the way!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment