MORE ABOUT ME

Friday, March 15, 2013

#HASHTAG GALLERY OPENING - "JUST MY TYPE"

Hey Y'all. Ok.....so I just 'renovated' this post!! Check it out:
and speaking of renovation......I still have a renovation that looks like this:

YIKES!!!
To escape, I went to the opening of this show (that has 3 of my prints) as well as the work of a friend of mine....here are the deets:
#Hashtag Gallery is pleased to announce our 3rd group exhibition show titled “JUST MY TYPE”, and we are looking for artist submissions to fill the walls with great TYPOGRAPHY based artwork. 

This show features the works of Artists and Designers from all over, and aims to blend the two fields in one cohesive body of work!

All artwork priced UNDER $200, so there's something for everyone!

Opening March 14th, 7pm-11:30pm
Show runs March 14th-17th.

Last night was the opening......here are some photos!!!
BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Unknown person looking at these cool text driven Letterpress prints!

I like 'bitch please'.....although I think it needed a comma...
"Bitch, please." otherwise it sounds like a request..."Could have a bitch please?" 
Cindy Scaife painted this adorable little devil!!! 
These were $50. prints from Herzing College!

Oh...and my framed prints!!
It is a really nice space!
I encourage you to check the show out this weekend!
Everything is under $200!!!

#HASHTAG GALLERY
 801 DUNDAS STREET WEST, TORONTO, ONTARIO (click for map)
Friday March 15 -          12pm - 8pm
Saturday March 16 -      12pm - 6pm
Sunday March 17 -        12pm - 6pm

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment