MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, April 22, 2013

ANOTHER SUNDAY, ANOTHER VALUE VILLAGE.

Happy Monday!!!
So...I am still working p my latest commissions.....so to tide you over until Friday when I post the progress and final results...I give you this post!
Thanks to the Value Village - for being so full of spectacular merchandise.
Here are a few of said treasures:
Happy Birthday Mom....I made this beautiful object d'art in class.
I call it 'creepy man touching his junk in a sharks mouth.'
A gift for the woman who cares enough to take a monthly photo of her beautiful newborn.
Oh...wait.....it's still in its original packaging.....

Minnie loses her head for all the great bargains.
No. Let's be clear, she was NOT on sale!!!!

Nothing says 'I love you' better than a painted mailbox......
except maybe a painted mailbox ON a glass brick.
Perfect for ANYONE!

Quick quiz.
When you think of Sri Lanka.....what do you think about?
If you said deer, You're right!! 
Dear readers....at first glance this may look like head ware good enough for Carribana 2013.....
ALAS, no.

Oh...I needed a cheese grater.....

MMMM.....even comes with parmesan!!!!!

Sounds like a date I had once.
(SORRY ABOUT THAT JOKE!)

FINALLY I FOUND THE PERFECT GAME FOR MYSELF!!
Sadly, I am no longer 34, so I felt compelled to put it back down.
:- (

FINALLY!! Science for ladies!!
You're welcome!
Thanks to Facebook, I was able to revisit a look that I had forgotten about!
The early Mexican peasant look is all the rage in 2013!

SEE!!???????

"Oh HELEN......is that a silk taffeta evening gown? I love the lacework along the neckline."
I guess I should tell you, I was at the VV Boutique on Queen East & Logan - so that you can hurry in to buy any of the amazing finds from today's post.
You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment