MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WW112: THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND, GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN and A FLY ON THE WALL

5 things I am LOVING this week! Please read further!!!!!!!!

1.) SEMI SWEET DESIGNS. This is a site of VERY impressive baking.
LOVE THE LOGO TOO!!!

 But these take the cake....er....cookie......


See what I mean??? This guy is SUPER TALENTED......just check out the site....and check out all of these super fantastic cookies!!!!
http://www.semisweetdesigns.com

2.) Ok...now by contrast.......I want you to LOVE this version of a classic 80's song!!!! Greg Laswell...way to bring me DOWN!!!!!


I seriously think my friend Josephine Cleo NEEDS to do a version of this one!!!
Greg's latest album 'Landline' sounds pretty good!! I think I will buy it today......maybe review it next week??

3.) Like a fly on the wall.....Check out paola suhonen's 'lento' fly on the wall photoelectric smoke alarm! Produced by jalo helsinki. Not only is super cool....but the entire external casing of the 'pesky insect' acts as a press switch, silencing any false warnings, as well as for testing, eliminating any tiny buttons. You can install it quick and simplely with the use of only tape!!! COME ON!!!!!


and it comes in 5 fashion colours too!!!!!!










4.) Jeremy Laffon builds architecture from sticks of chewing gum!! WEIRD!! BUT I LOVE IT! Check out this amazing sculpture!!!









Find out more about Jeremy's work here.

5.) These were funny. If you hate 70's fashion - like I do.......please do check this out!!!! "11 outfits of the 70's with perfectly reasonable explainations"!


It was Chaz and Craig's first invite to a big Hollywood party.
The words are not mine.....they are taken from Buzzfeed!!!! GO HERE and read them all!!  THANKS CINDY......

No comments:

Post a Comment