MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, December 23, 2013

TIMES AND TOYS - a review - and installation photos!

HOWDY ALL!!!
So this is my last blog post before Christmas.
WOW. That is frightening!
Anyways…….I wanted to share the installation photos from my latest exhibition:


My "Sign of The Times" Series paintings and my "Tin Toy" Series are up for this show!
I got a review - ok - a comment card submitted at the space that said:

“Terrific show! Unusual, thoughtful, visually exciting.” – Anonymous.

So come out see both BRAND SPANKING NEW work and some crowd pleasing favourites!
This show has a NICE LONG RUN….so there is no excuse for not swinging by to check it out! ;-)
When?      Wednesday December 18th, 2013 - Thursday January 23rd, 2014 
Where?     The Miles Nadal JCC (right on the corner of Spadina/Bloor in Toronto) 
** HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm; Saturday - Sunday 9am - 7pm

Here are the installation photos:








EXCITING!!!
I really hope you get a chance to check it out!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment