MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WW147: LET'S GET OUR NERD ON, YO!!!!!

5 of the NERDIEST THINGS that I love this week:

1.) This is the worst. Or is it the best? I am not sure. Either way…it is a great way to start this nerdy post…..Thanks to Tommy Kindade and Roland Deschane!!



Check Roland out at http://rolanddeschane.deviantart.com
(thanks to Deb for leading me to THIS!!!)

2.) SPACE INVADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok…….I need this right now…….from Fruition. They have made a small batch Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in the Catskill Mountains of New York and Shaloon is a design studio in Brooklyn, NY. Together they created the Chocolate Invader….
buy this SUPER AWESOME chocolate here!!

3.) Ok…this is from my friend Warren. I have NO IDEA where it came from, but I LOVE IT! Enjoy this nerds:

4.)  NERDY BLOG ALERT!!!! I (heart) The Nerdist. I just can't get enough of it right now!!! Click here to listen to these geek-tastic interviews! It is very funny! I started at the beginning and am working my way forward………..please enjoy it!

 It took me a while to really get into it….and thankfully there are HUNDREDS of podcasts to listen to!!
You're welcome!

5.) This is the worst/the BEST Christmas music EV-EH…….I am sorry/ecstatic about this:

(thanks Dale for this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment