MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WW150: WAFFLES, @MIDNIGHT, THE PEBBLE! OH MY!!!

WOW!
ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY OF THESE!
I have a LOT of time on my hands!
Yeesh!
Ok friends……here are the 5 things that I LOVE this week……

1) Ok…..I love brunch….I love grilled cheese…..why not THIS:


 Thanks to DAMN DELICIOUS for this one!!


COME ON!!!!

2) This one is straight from Etsy…..Emily Stoneking sells various knitted dissected animals in a series she calls aKNITomy. CLEVER!!



Her knitted wares include your typical science lab specimens like; a frog, a mouse, and an earthworm, an alien, a bear, a rabbit, a bat, and even a human head. Emily says “I love to explore the places where art and science intersect. I am also interested in using cuddly materials (like cozy knitting) to create objects that many people are usually squeamish about.”
Well done!!!


3) I am A LITTLE behind on this…..but if you get a chance….you should PVR "@ Midnight"…It is a comedy program - is 30 minutes - and ALWAYS makes me laugh!!! Chris Hardwick is the host….and "will lead three celebrity contestants down the ultimate internet wormhole. Culling from the darkest recesses of social media, they will compete to determine who has the funniest take on the day's pop culture."




SO FREAKING FUNNY!!!! Need proof?? How about this #hashtag wars….so funny….so filthy…..
Tune in on Comedy every night at midnight!!!

4) And speaking of geeking out…..I am IN LOVE with my watch from Christmas……THE PEBBLE!!!! It is the most unnecessary gift I have ever gotten…..and yet I LOVE IT SO……What is it???? It is a super device that I NEEEDED!!
Here is the cool part……it is a smartwatch……that sends updates from my phone via bluetooth!
O
M
G
This guy REALLY sums it up for me!!! It is funny!
LOVE IT???
MEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOO!!!!

5) Downtown Abbey is baaaaack!! (yes….I said Down Town!) If you are a fan of DTA like I am……..this will make you laugh….."I guess they will have to get another maid….."
HA HA HA!!!


(thanks Cindy)

No comments:

Post a Comment