MORE ABOUT ME

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WW152: PIXIE HILL STUDIO, WAFFLE 'ZA and TIES TIES TIES!

Welcome again to Wonderful Wednesday!!!!
Here are the 5 things that I LOVE this week…….enjoy….

1.) Um….brilliance comes in many many packages. For me…..one of the most important tools of out time is….the waffle maker. Yes. You know I am right! I have posted A LOT of recipes that involve this VITAL kitchen device. THIS is another great idea……TOTALLY gonna do this one…..
WAFFLE PIZZA!!!!!
OH
MAH
GAWD!!!!!!!!




2.) I love me some 'Sherlock'! I really  really do……want proof? Read this. Or this. Now…..this artist may be a slightly bigger fan than I am…….just check this out. Fellow Canadian creator Nichola "Knickertwist" Battilana. You must go and check out her website - Pixie Hill Studio! Not only is she a big Sherlock fan, she is also pretty clever! This is an altoid tin converted into the set from 221B Baker St. I really LOVE this!




I want to share WHY she created this. She is really funny in her explanation"

"I've gone a little bit mental over Sherlock ever since watching the entire series while in my sick bed. Benedict Cumberbatch is now my newest imaginary boyfriend and I am smitten with all things Sherlockian. Since dear old Sherly (that's what I call him... we're besties) pulled me through my life threatening illness (not really but let's go with it) I thought I should commemorate and celebrate our relationship in some way. A keepsake just for me. And so, here is my altered Altoid tin of 221B Baker Street."





You can also check her out on ETSY!

3.) Dear Jennifer Nettles. I have a HUGE secret crush on you. Even without the rest of Sugarland…I still LOVE you. Yes…she is a huge country star…but I just cannot get enough of her voice!!!! AND I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE!!!!! ;-)


On her solo album 'That Girl' she still has A GREAT BIG VOICE…..oh man. 


You can check her solo album HERE!

4.) I just came across some more ties that I think are pretty good. Thank "Perpetual Kid" for these:
A STICK ON BOW TIE!!!!

Excuse the hipster here……but LOVE the "stick on" bow tie!!

Cat people…..this one is for you!!!
You best friend will be all ready for the Oscars in this!!!!!!

Funny for a doctor friend of yours!!!

5.) THIS IS GENIUS! YOU MUST WATCH ALL OF THESE CLIPS! If you are an elderly person (LIKE I AM) you will kick yourself for missing these clips from Adam Scott and Paul Rudd.
THEY ARE A MUST MUST MUST!!!!!!!!!
It is so great. "The greatest Event in Television History" all the clips recreate old tv themes. SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment