MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, April 28, 2014

WHAT'S MY STORY…….ANOTHER FUN VALUE VILLAGE TRIP…….

Good Monday!
I keep getting the same reaction on my blog recently…..
"Rob…when are you going back to the VV Boutique? When?? WHEN??"
Well……today's your lucky day!!!
Please enjoy this post of Value Village treasures……here we go:
I really want my tombstone to say
"….was blended to mix graciously with social gatherings"

UNTRIVIA??
For UNsmart people?? 
This is actually just a kit to dye and blow out your comb-over.
Sorry…..nasty self-important attitude not included. 
No Frills Cashier: So your total today is $78.85, will that be debit or credit?
Rob: Neither. I'd like to pay with a cheque. Will you accept a shoulder rub today?
OK…..so my favourite V.V. game is "What's my story".
WHAT'S
MY
STOOOORRRRY
The rules of W.M.S. are simple. I like to figure out what kind of person donated the object I am looking at, and what circumstances lead to that decision……sometimes I like to imagine the conversation that said person has about the object in question……..sounds easy and fun?
Let's play…..
Who bought this and had it on their wall? I get it…..it is a real issue…..BUT this framed poster was HUGE!
And then WHY DID THEY GIVE IT AWAY? Were they themselves purchased by Walmart??????

Ok….my guess……I think the lady in the photo is actually a model and this is the centrepiece of her portfolio!
Did you think up another answer for WMS? A better one???
I'd LOVE to hear it!!!

Nope. Still look like vermin to me! 
"Juggling for Beginners"…..also known as….
"Bring Shame to your Family" or
"Loneliness for the Coordinated"
 Ok…..let's play another game of 'what's my story'….
"In January '06 I thought I would always love Ricky. But in subsequent years he started making
photo frames from painted human bones.  I eventually decided that we could never be close again.
I guess looking back, I could see murder in his eyes…."
 Oh dear….that was a titchy-bit dark…..sorry…..moving on…...

I put this album on as soon as I got home.
First, I set my hair and put on my pink lipstick, put on my best
dangly earrings, then I poured some pink champagne, got naked and danced, danced, danced.
What is this?? I really do NOT get it?
It's a cat….in a bowl that also has cat feet…..
Please….someone explain it to me!!!
…...and speaking of creepy ceramic knick knacks…….
…..there are these….
 Ok…..round 3……."what's my story"……
I want to believe something positive about this.

I am inclined to think that the person either just could NOT relax long enough to pose in a
rocking chair by the beach…...….or died the day after he got this retirement gift…isn't it ironic…don't you think?
I bought this for my Mother…….
She laughed and laughed……until she realized I was serious…
and then I asked her to look after my kid for the weekend!
Is THAT the story here????????
If you are going out specifically looking for matching anthropomorphic corn mugs…
you are in luck! I found them! Finally the right vessel to drink your made-in-the-bathtub-corn-liquor from!

IS this a get you give someone?
Or is it something you buy for yourself???

The books monster THEME-bundled here are:
1) "Horns and all"
2) "The big book of Monsters"
3) "Creepy crawlers"
and
4) "Rebekah at the well: a golden bible book"
Just sayin'…..monsters come in all shapes and sizes! ;-)
Don't have a smart phone? Then this is for you…..
Finally….a pocket abacus…..for all your counting on the go!
LADY DARTS????
REALLY??????????????
What man thought this one up???
This seems like weird merchandising.
School bus…….a recorder….a xylophone…..and a self massager!??
Am I the only one creeped out by this?????

"BILLY……....help me pump up Uranus."
SORRY - Couldn't be helped!

The "Fancy Men of the 1800's" triptych that I have been looking all over for! 
Sodom Steamworks is the perfect gift for any pre-pubescent homosexual!
OH SORRY….SodoR……..nevermind!!! 
The old Bananas belt buckle….handed down from one generation to the next…..
yes….it was so precious - i had to have them open the case for me to try it on!!!!!
Or maybe this Mens belt……or this 'Fancy Men's belt!
Kids hobbies are weird.
Puzzle, racetrack……coin sorter???
I guess accountants get their calling early?
AGAIN………strange……dolly, pig chef game, or garden edging??

I tried everything to help my appearance!
I tried the hot rollers, I tried the tiera,  I tried the flatiron…..
and eventually I just settled for gift bag over my head!
Thanks for the personal care aisle V.V.!
So there you go!
Another great trip to the Value Village!
Hope you enjoyed my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment