MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, September 22, 2014

FOXSLY!!!

Hey everyone….happy Monday!
So I mentioned that I have been trying to get some 'retailers' lately, and it has been going pretty well.
One of these new retailers is a BRAND new online gallery….

I would like to introduce you to FOXSLY!!
There are a bunch of really good artists that have partnered up with Foxsly…..
You can go to my homepage…..or check out other amazing works….


Why should you LOVE it??
Because it is both Canadian curated and Canadian made.
Let's just enjoy that…..but wait….there's more……they have hand-picked their artists and craftspeople, so there is a nice cross-section of work….with more work being added each week.
It is nice to be a part of something cool and CANADIAN.
So I want you to go and check them out.
RIGHT NOW….they're awesome!
and "like" them on the Book of Face on Pinterest AND follow their tweets!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment