MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, April 20, 2015

ROB CROXFORD NOW AT SIENNA GALLERY!!!!

New gallery representation!!! YAY!
If you are in the Ottawa area, you want to check out Sienna Gallery:




Located in the rapidly growing town of Rockland, Sienna Gallery comes as a much-needed service and a location for artists in the Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec area to showcase their art. Sienna Gallery is a new gallery, but backed by 24 years of experience. 

I met owner Karen Charlebois at The Ottawa Art Expo last year, and she is lovely! She says in her bio "I love surrounding myself with beautiful things." and guess what....

I AM ONE OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL THINGS.....or rather my artwork is......take a look at my work in her space:






I look forward to a great relationship with Karen and Sienna Gallery!
Go check out their other artists and give her a little 'like' on the Facebook page!
Have a great week y'all!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment