MORE ABOUT ME

Monday, August 31, 2015

MAKE FRIENDS........ON THE SUBWAY

Hey guys!
YUP! I am home from my vay-cay TODAY!
Now, for the last 3 years, I have been asked AGAIN AND AGAIN why I do not have prints of "Make Friends".....HERE is a blog from 2012 all about the painting......


So finally, after much coercing I give you my latest prints.....

HUZZAH!

So, if you have always LOVED this piece, NOW is your opportunity to own a limited edition giclèe!

Again.......a Giclèe is a super fancy inkjet method of printing on acid free watercolor paper. They are produced for me by a professional Giclèe Printer on an Epson printer with K3 pigment inks.
They look amazing (if I do say so myself)!
They are available as 16" x 20" or 8" x 10", and will soon be available on ETSY!
She will also be available in MY BOOTH at The Cabbagetown Arts and Crafts Show :


....which is RAPIDLY approaching!!!
I'll do a whole post on this SOON!!!!
Thanks guys!
~R

No comments:

Post a Comment